Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome to our blog.

Isn't ebay great. We at New For Men certainly think so. You get to surf and shop and get a great deal on some great stuff.

And ebay's feedback system is great too - you can tell us just what you think of us!

But here's the deal: ebay's feedback system only gives you 80 letters to tell us what you think of us. That's not much. You can telll us you think we're great, or that we suck, but you can't tell us, 'hey guys why don't you stock pen holders, I'd really like a black leather one,' or, 'when are you going to list the ink cartridges, I can't buy them in my local store?' The ink's on it's way promise!

So we thought we'd start a blog and see where it took us. It is your space as much as ours and there are no restrictions on who can leave comments.

So go ahead and blog.

5 comments:

dead_body said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
New For Men said...

Hi dead_body. I'm sorry your experience hasn't been so great. We don't usually sell outwith ebay, but if you are really stuck you could email us directly at sales@newformen.com, tell us what you want and send your payment through paypal to sales@newformen.com. Sorry I just deleted your comment, I'm new to blogging and not sure how the whole thing works.

Unknown said...

Your pens are just beautiful, and I received the two I ordered very quickly, However, I am not that familiar with fountain pens and I was very disappointed to find that there was no ink in it. I went on ebay and ordered a pack of ink cartridges from you but now I have pay shipping and handling ...again, when I could have ordered it along with the pens. So, I have this beautiful pen and have to wait for the ink cartridge. Please rush ink! Thanks so much for letting me vent. I love the pens and you now have a loyal and a little more pen savvy customer. :) I'll buy more pens because they make great gifts.:)

Adam Selzer said...

I really like the design of your Shakespeare pen - any chance of a Dickens model?

Unknown said...

i have nothing but nice things to say About the way that your company has such great prices and sends out your orders with great speed. i love fountain pens and at the price that you charge i can afford to own more than just one pen. i just ordered my third pen from newformen and i now own seven pen all together. i look foward to future orders from newformen. gary levin